We offer cooking classes for all ages!
Our cooking classes take place on the second floor of the Covent Garden Market in the Market Kitchen.
Classes take place each month and spots sell out fast. If we don’t have any spots available, subscribe to our mailing list at the bottom of this page to stay “in-the-know” on upcoming classes and dates. You can also gather a group and book a private class.
Who can take the class?
Whether you’re new to cooking or would like to refine your skills, we welcome all ages and culinary experience. We promise that you’ll learn something new and leave with new skills!
Upcoming Cooking Classes
Dan and I are expecting our second child late this fall! I’m going to take a couple months off to be with the new addition and to plan some incredible classes for 2019. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions!
Sign up for our mailing list below to get updates on our 2019 lineup!
-Chef Shauna Versloot
Join our mailing list!
By joining our list, you'll stay in-the-know on upcoming cooking classes and news from Live Well.
Book your own class with Chef Shauna
Private classes are great for:
- Book club or social groups
- Corporate groups
- Bachelorettes or groups of friends looking for something fun to do
- Date nights for groups of couples
- Birthday parties
- Fun Family event
If you have a group of 4 -20 people and would like to take one of my workshops, we can work together to make it happen.
To start, fill out the form to get in touch with me, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can with all of the details and available dates.
- Culinary Skills Workshop
- This is the most in-depth workshop we teach! 3-hours of knife skills, cooking methods, balancing flavours, plating techniques and lots more! Great for all ages!
- All you can eat Sushi Workshop
- Learn all about prep, knife skills and rolling. Then make your own sushi, garnishes and sauces. Finish up with a feast!
- Thai Workshop
- Fresh Rolls with Thai Peanut Sauce, Spring Rolls with Thai Dipping Sauce, Pad Thai and Thai Sundaes with pineapple sauce, peanuts, toasted coconut and flambéed bananas
- Custom Class
- If you’ve seen any of our class menus on the site or would like to work with Chef Shauna to create a custom menu for your group, then please choose “other” in the drop down section and she can work with you to create a custom cooking class for your group.