What is The Live Well Community?
The Live Well Community is a motivating and inspiring group that will help you (and your family) live a healthier and happier lifestyle.
We welcome anyone to join our members community that lives in and around London Ontario.
- want to be more involved in our community?
- want to try new activities?
- need motivation to stay active or eat healthy?
- want to receive healthy recipes with chef tips?
Shauna & Dan with Teddy
Owners of The Live Well Community
Your Live Well Community Membership has you covered!
Start your free 30 day trial today!
Your Live Well Community Membership Includes:
Monthly Community Volunteer Opportunities!
- We organize at least one community volunteer opportunity per month that you (and your family) are welcome to participate in if you would like!
- Some examples include:
- Making dinner for the families staying at the Ronald McDonald House or at different homeless shelters
- Planting trees around our city
- Making up food packages for people in need at the Food Bank
Monthly Activities and Events!
- We organize at least one fun activity or event per month that you (and your family) are welcome to participate in if you would like!
- Some examples include:
- We put teams in for all kinds of charity events around the city (runs, dragon boat races, “warrior type” challenges, etc.)
- We organize private group lessons for things like stand-up paddle boarding, velodrome biking, pottery making, and curling.
- Plus, we participate in all kinds of events that are just more fun with a group of people, such as rock climbing, tree top climbing, tubing and roller-skating.
- Each month we have a different online “wellness challenge” or health inspiration day that you are welcome to participate in! They are designed to keep our members on track with living an optimally healthy lifestyle and inspire everyone to try new things or think about different health aspects in their lives.
- Our challenges run through our private Facebook group and most have a prize to be won based on success or participation. Having the challenges online is great for our out of town members to participate in as well.
- Some examples include:
- “3K a day walking/running challenge”
- “Nutrition Month Challenge”
- “No Junk June Challenge”
- Every Friday you will receive a members email which includes a healthy recipe that Chef Shauna has created.
- Each recipe comes with step-by-step instructions, a picture, and chef tips for you to follow.
- We encourage you to print them off and add them to your Live Well binder that you will receive either in person or in the mail.
- You can then build your own custom healthy cookbook of recipes you enjoy!
- If you have any questions about the recipes, the members Facebook group is a great place to seek out answers. Shauna is quick to reply to any questions or comments you may have.
- A variety of recipes will be provided, from savoury soups to delicious desserts and everything in between.
Your membership also includes...
Network & Meet New PeopleMembers are encouraged to share their business, events, or even post online if they need a hand with something.
Members only Facebook GroupA private, members only Facebook group where all things health, fitness and nutrition related are discussed and posted.
Continuous InspirationWhen you surround yourself in a community of all things health, nutrition, and fitness related, it’s hard not to have continuous motivation throughout the year.
SupportAccess to your very own professional chef and fitness coach any time you have questions about a recipe or a workout .
Annual Awards CeremonyWe have lots to celebrate each year and there are 5 exceptional awards that members can receive based on their participation and/or empowerment of others.
Like-Minded PeopleContinuous motivation and inspiration from the other members as well as from Shauna and Dan.
Start your free trial today!
When you sign up to become a ‘Live Well Member’, you will have full access to the online content as well as access to the members-only Facebook group FREE for 30 days. Try it risk-free today!
**Membership is good for your entire family to join in. (Spouse and/or Children)
“The community involvement is another amazing opportunity for growth as a family and to bring our children up realizing the value of giving back! I honestly can’t think of a better group to join!”
“I don’t live in London or like to workout but I follow along with all of the recipes and articles. I am continuously motivated to make healthy meals and snacks and that is priceless to me”
“Shauna motivates me to keep going and pushing myself to limits I didn’t think were possible. I thank her for all she has done for me and our community, I am proud to be a part of The Live Well Community”
“Being a part of The Live Well Community has been one of the most rewarding experiences of my life. Through Shauna’s dedication we are empowered to achieve balanced, healthy lifestyles”
YES! We have members of all ages and abilities! Try it for free before you commit to it.
That’s the uniqueness of our wellness community…there is a lot going on so that we ensure we have something for everyone!
Some members just participate in the community work or events, some just enjoy the recipes, some have the added-on group workouts with their membership or enjoy the online challenges, some participate in it all! Your membership whatever you make it and is only $19.99 a month for unlimited motivation and inspiration.
Most of our community work, events and our workouts are in London Ontario, however we do have members from across Canada (and one in Australia) who participate in our challenges (which are all online), and enjoy the daily recipes/workouts and articles.
You can choose to participate in whatever you would like! Yes, we encourage you to bring your family to events and community volunteering. Your $19.99/month membership is good for your entire family (spouse and/or children). Once you join, you can send us an email with their emails to add to our weekly email list, with “what’s on and recipes”. You can also add them to our private facebook group as well.
No, less than half of our members have the workouts added on to their membership. If you would like to, you are more than welcome to come try out all of the different workouts for free before you add them on. Adding on workouts is as simple as signing in to your account and clicking to add them to your monthly membership.
Shauna started with her 1st group in May 2009, we have evolved and transformed from a “fitness/bootcamp” style company to a complete “wellness community” since then. We still, to this day, have over 15 members that started in the very beginning and continue to be valued members.
New members join in through the year and we welcome new members with open arms! The more the merrier in the Live Well Community! As you get used to the community and get a better understanding of everything that we offer we know you’ll feel more comfortable with joining or trying the different activities or challenges.
Send us an email and we’ll get back to you shortly with an answer.
Begin a happier, healthier, and more active lifestyle today!
Cancel at Anytime
30 Day Free Trial
Do you have questions regarding the membership?
Get in touch with us and we’ll answer any questions you may have.