Bento Box Workshop
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
Delicious Menu Featuring:
- Garden Salad with a Japanese Inspired Dressing
- Crispy Tempura Vegetables
- Sushi Rolls
- Handmade Dumplings (Gyoza) with a delicious dipping sauce
- Mango Pudding
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Friday, March 29th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Out of stock
Learn How to:
- Make a balanced Japanese Inspired dressing that is loaded with bright flavours
- Make tempura batter and how to shallow fry your vegetables so you can make them at home and they will turn out crispy every time.
- Roll sushi and the tips and techniques for the rice, ingredients and rolling
- Make the flavourful filling and sauce for Gyoza. Then how to wrap the dumplings so they stay together and steam them to ensure they are cooked through
- Make a creamy and smooth mango pudding for dessert
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Bento box meal and vibrant mango dessert
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALLcooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.