Culinary Skills Workshop
This is one of the BEST workshops you could possibly take!
After every workshop we hear “I didn’t know how much I didn’t know!”, “I love my new knife skills!”, “I wish I took this workshop years ago!”
Delicious afternoon meal featuring a Stir-Fry Bar:
- Fresh sesame-lime noodles
- Your perfectly cut and stir-fried vegetables (everyone prepares their own)
- Plus, a “toppings bar” with lots of fresh garnishes so you can create your new favourite dish!
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Sunday, March 10th, 2:30-5pm
Where: The Market Kitchen (2nd floor) at the Covent Garden Market
Out of stock
Learn How to:
- Slice and dice like a professional chef! Including all the culinary terms and cuts.
- Be more confident and efficient in your kitchen by taking a hands-on class!
- Create a healthy, delicious and perfectly flavour-balanced stir-fry with the vegetables you cut up!
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious meal
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.