Greek Inspired Menu
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Delicious Menu Featuring:
- Couscous Cakes that are loaded with flavour and served with a homemade tzatziki sauce
- Salmon with a Greek inspired Salsa on Orzo
- Greek Baklava
Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Friday, August 9th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market in London, Ontario
Learn How to:
- Work with couscous to make it very flavourful and into baked cakes for a delicious appetizer. We will also make “the best” tzatziki sauce to dip them in.
- We will go over how to break down a salmon, and how to cook it to perfection. We will also make a balanced salsa to top the salmon and lemon infused orzo.
- Baklava is a sweet treat that is easy and fun to make. We will learn a different way to work with phyllo and how to master this dessert.
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious meal
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.