Italian Cooking Class Menu 2
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
Delicious menu featuring:
- Crostini with artichoke pesto
- Tagliatelle pasta from scratch with a red wine bolognese sauce
- Lemon panna cotta with a fresh berry coulis
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Friday, June 28th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Learn how to:
- Make an absolutely delicious appetizer that is bursting with flavour!
- Everyone will make their own batch of pasta from scratch. We will cook some of it up and you will have some to take home too! Then we will create a delicious Bolognese sauce that has amazing depth in flavour and richness.
- We will finish with a light and vibrant dessert. You will learn different ways to create panna cotta and then how to make a fresh coulis to pair with it. Then we will focus on platting this beautiful dessert.
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Italian inspired meal
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.