Italian Cooking Class
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
Delicious menu featuring:
- Classic Tuscan panzanella salad
- Handmade gnocchi in a creamy pesto sauce with cherry tomatoes
- Cannoli with creamy limoncello filling and toasted almonds
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Friday, April 12th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Out of stock
Learn how to:
- Make a delicious and hearty Italian salad. It is loaded with flavour, nutrients and it’s a great recipe for when you’re looking to change up your regular salad.
- The tips and tricks for making perfect handmade gnocchi. Each person will make their own batch. We’ll cook up some of it to eat and then you’ll still have some to take home too! We will cook off our gnocchi and then toss it in a delicious pesto cream sauce with cherry tomatoes to balance it all out.
- Make a perfect dough for our cannoli’s and limoncello filling. Once you learn the techniques to this dessert, you will be able to make it into all kinds of different flavour combinations at home.
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Italian inspired meal
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.