Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
Delicious menu featuring:
- Fatteh with tabbouleh
- Falafel with tahini dipping sauce
- Hummus with grilled pita
- Kofta with onions
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Thursday, April 25th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market in London, Ontario
Learn how to:
- Make a delicious menu that is exploding with flavour. From perfect rice in the fatteh to balanced tabbouleh and creamy hummus, we will go over lots of different techniques and flavour profiles.
- Baklava is a sweet treat that is easy and fun to make. We will learn a different ways to work with phyllo and how to master this dessert.
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Mediterranean feast
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.