Whether you’re trying to lose weight, live a healthier lifestyle, or be a better cook/make more meals at home, this workshop is for YOU!
You will be motivated, inspired and empowered after you finish this workshop! There is a LOT of information jam packed into this evening and we know you will be happy you attended!
This workshop will cover many topics including; nutrition fundamentals, psychology of nutrition, diets and weight loss programs, keys to success, and creating your own path to a healthy lifestyle.
You will go home with:
- Lots of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snack ideas with recipes and chef tips to make them delicious and nutritious
- Your very own custom 1-MONTH meal plan that you can use (and it will also work for your family too)
- Plus, enjoy a healthy Thai Cashew Stirfry that is prepared with the vegetables from our knife skills lesson
Date & Time: Thursday, February 28th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
You will learn:
- How to analyze your current diet and create a custom plan for yourself. You can use your custom plan for months to come, until eating healthy has become a lifestyle for you
- How to not just lose weight but be optimally healthy for yourself
- Nutrition fundamentals and the key points to have an optimally healthy diet and body
- Knife skills and culinary techniques as we prepare a delicious meal together
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna. Shauna has an education in Fitness & Lifestyle Management, Nutrition, Psychology, AND Culinary. She has also worked in all of those industries for the past 20 years.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Mediterranean feast
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.