Whether you’re trying to lose weight, live a healthier lifestyle or make more delicious meals at home, this workshop is for YOU!
You will be motivated, inspired and empowered after you finish this workshop! There is a LOT of information jam packed into this afternoon and we know you will be happy you attended!
This workshop will cover many topics including; nutrition fundamentals, psychology of nutrition, basic culinary skills and keys to success for creating your own path to a healthy lifestyle.
Delicious menu featuring:
- Thai Cashew Stir-fry bowl with a toppings bar for you to create your new favourite, go-to healthy meal!
*We will be going over knife skills, then you will each work to prep a bunch of fresh veggies for our meal. We will finish with cooking techniques, balancing flavours and platting.
Date & Time: Sunday, June 23rd, 2:30-5pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Out of stock
You will learn:
- How to analyze your current diet and create a custom plan for yourself. You can use your custom plan for months to come, until eating healthy has become a lifestyle for you
- How to not just lose weight but be optimally healthy for yourself
- Nutrition fundamentals and the key points to have an optimally healthy diet and body
- Knife skills and culinary techniques as we prepare a delicious meal together
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed, PLUS a sample meal plan, template & handout.
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills.
- A delicious Thai cashew stir-fry bowl
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.