All-You-Can-Eat Sushi Workshop
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious sushi feast! We will focus on knife skills and rolling but also make all of the sauces and garnishes to go with it. We will also make tempura vegetables with dipping sauce and steamed edamame.
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making delicious sushi, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Date & Time: Friday, February 22nd, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Learn How to:
- Make all the components needed for sushi including the rice, ingredients, sauces and garnishes
- Make tempura vegetables that are cooked through and crispy on the outside
- The names and differences between the different kinds of rolls and ingredients
- Knife skills, tips and tricks for making your own sushi at home
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Sushi feast with tempura vegetables and edamame
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our workshops! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.