Thai Cooking Class – Menu 2
Come have a fun and interactive evening making a delicious meal!
Bring a friend or don’t be shy to come on your own and impress a friend or family member later with your new skills!
In this 2.5-hour cooking workshop, Chef Shauna will go over all the fundamentals for making the delicious menu, including tools required, ingredient prep, techniques, garnishing and plating.
Delicious menu featuring:
- Fresh Rolls with a Thai Peanut Sauce
- Traditional Pad Thai with lots of fresh garnishes
- Panang Curry with chicken (or vegetarian)
- Fresh mango with coconut sticky rice
Date & Time: Thursday, July 25th, 6:30-9pm
Where: Market Kitchen (2nd floor) of the Covent Garden Market
Out of stock
Learn How to:
- Make fresh rolls, including knife skills & chef tips and techniques to working with rice paper. We will also go over the different types of peanut sauces found around Thailand and how to adjust the sauce to your liking.
- Make traditional Pad Thai without a pre-made jar of sauce. Also learn the stir-fry techniques and key points needed to make this dish a success at home.
- Make a curry paste from scratch that you can adjust to use in many other Thai dishes. Then we will make a Panang Curry dish which has roasted peanuts as its flavour base.
- Make sweet coconut sticky rice for a delicious dessert that is creamy and maintains its texture while you cook it (instead of being mushy).
- 2.5-hour workshop taught by Chef Shauna *Please note that sometimes we go over with chatting and eating at the end, you are welcome to stay and enjoy your time, or if you have to go on time, that’s okay too.
- All the recipes with chef tips and techniques listed
- Hands-on practice with a focus on knife skills
- A delicious Thai inspired meal
- You will also go home with a whole new set of skills and confidence to cook in your kitchen. From cooking methods, techniques and tips, to garnishing, adding textures and colour… Your dishes will look more vibrant and professional at home.
- Each Cooking Class/Workshop is limited to 12 seats
- More details will be emailed to you with your confirmation and receipt upon purchase. *Please note that you might have to check your “junk” or “other” email folder.
- No refunds permitted, however reservations can be transferable to family or friends
- ALL cooking level abilities are welcome to take our cooking classes! If you’re a complete “newbie” to the kitchen or you’re a “novice” in your home kitchen, you will have fun. Chef Shauna will cater to your needs and work with each participant individually during prep time.