In addition to the online membership, we offer in-person workouts as well!
- We have fun, balanced workouts that run year-round!
- If you live in London Ontario, you can add Coached Group Workouts to your Live Well Community Membership if you would like!
- Workouts are geared to all ages and fitness levels. You can do them at your own pace.
- Workouts are always different and we do a combination of training techniques and methods, including strength, endurance, flexibility, agility, mobility, and intervals. Some workouts are intense and others are easier.
- Your children are welcome to come to workouts, they can participate or they can play at the playground or in the gym while we workout. Dogs are also welcome in the summer months as we have a very large, fenced in field that we use.
- We aim to provide a very positive, fun-loving, easy-going workout environment!
Our Workout Membership Options
*Current Community Members* If you’re part of our online member’s community already and would like to add workouts to your membership, login to your account, go to the subscription page, and upgrade your membership to any of the three workout memberships below.
*Workouts take place on campus at Western University.
**Indoors (November-April) at St. George Public School (corner of Oxford St. & Waterloo St.) Outdoors (May-October) at Ryerson Public School (corner of Waterloo St. & Victoria St.)
Do you have questions regarding the workouts?
We like everyone to come try out a few workouts for free before committing to any membership. Every membership comes with a free 2 week trial!
You can join into workouts at any point in the year!